Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Conversation with a 3 year old.

So my friend Sandra did this, and I thought it would be funny to share some things that my little one has said.

The other day we were driving and drove passed a nasty smell and asked Cambry,

"What's that smell."

Cambry said, "It's a snunk. Peeee-you, that snunk is stinky."

Then we asked her something else, which she ignored and announced:

"That snunk was hiding in his "heidi-hole" (hiding-hole) stinking it up. That's why snunks are stinky."

To which Ryan and I chuckled loudly and asked Cambry to repeat what she had just told us. If you want to hear Cambry telling you about a snunk, scroll down to around October and you can hear her yelling about the snunk!!!

I love hearing kids mispronounce things.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandra said...

OHHHHHH my, I'm sorry Heidi, I totally spaced that you were going to be in Logan. I'm sorry, I think it was because of Lukes birthday and being a pill popper from having a sinus infection. Eh...maybe not but it sounds good. Kids say the funniest things don't they. I especially like that she called it a Heidi-hole he he

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home