Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Bunnies and Accidents

Anyone want some dinner???

Did you find an egg Autumn???

New cousin's MaKayde and Cash. They are a few weeks apart, and growing into cute little guys. I believe they make Ryan want a little boy more, each time he held one of them, he would get this dreamy look on his face and talk "googy" talk to them.

Here's our little Autumn, with the boys. She is 8 and 10 months older than the boys. They are laying in order of birth from left to right.

It was Jed's b-day last Friday, so he got to blow out his candles....after Brocston. Broc got to them first, so we had to relight them for Jed.

Here's my little Easter Bunny.

Opening their Easter from G-ma and G-pa Bliesner.

It was a very, VERY cold Easter Egg hunt for the city. Cambry was not happy, and Autumn was down-right ticked off. She yelled at us for an hour, then fell asleep. Cambry got a bunch of eggs, and the hunt only lasted about 30 sec's because the kids just run and scoop. Then on the other side of the field, there are the sponser's with more goodies for the kids. Each egg has a company lable taped to it, and they were giving out little things from easter toys, to 1 lbs chocolate bunnies. It was a lot of fun...but very cold.

Coloring Easter Eggs with G-ma and Cambry's friend Charly.

Cambry and Charly finding eggs in my front yard. Please note that there is STILL snow in Idaho.

So we had a bit of an accident the other day. I had some scissors in my church bag that fell out, and Cambry found. Well I had parted her hair with a zig-zag part and had two little pig-tails with the hair from her ears up, and she decided to cut her hair like "Mulan". So she snipped off one of her pig-tails, and some other hair. Here you can see how much she had cut off. Not too bad, but then we found that she had snipped in other places, so we had to even it all up.

This was how long her hair used to be.....

This was during her hair cut. My friend Beth helped me cut Cambry's hair.

We put some mouse in and blowed it dry...She's not really even sad that it's all gone...She says that it's short, "like mommies" and seems to like it.

And here she is after her bath last night and after we just blowed her hair dry...I was going to do layers, but I hope this will help all her hair thicken up...

1 Comments:

Blogger Bushman Family said...

I can't believe she did that! I'm just waiting for the day I have to deal with that with EllaBleu!!! I do have to say you did an amazing job on the cut and I love the curly hair!!!!! She looks JUST like you in that pic!!

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home