Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Husband Quiz

What is his name? Ryan Walker Partridge
How long did you date? 2 1/2 years, and 2 month engagement
Who eats more sweets? Me...I'm the festively plump one.
Who is taller? He is. He's got me by about 4 inches.
Who is the better singer? He is. He sang in school and is awesome at church...I can't sing in Spanish.
Who does the laundry? I do.
Who pays the bills? I do, most of the time.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He Does.
Who mows the lawn? I usually do, when the kids are sleeping.
Who cooks dinner? I do, but he's usually not home to eat it...
Who drives when you're together? Usually he does, unless we go on a long trip, then we will switch off, or if he gets too tired I will drive.
Who is more stubborn? That's a toss-up. We both have tempers and opinon's about everything, so we will "fight" for what we think is right.
Who kissed who first? It was a great kiss, a long time in the making...It was a "one, two, three" kind of kiss, where we both went for the kill. He'll tell you that I was the more aggressive kisser, but hey, he's hot, who wouldn't attack him when he finally let you?!?!
Who asked who out? He asked me out several times. I believe I forgot about our first lunch date, and he wouldn't let me forget about it, until I went out to dinner with him....
Who proposed? He did at the Rooftop resturant in SLC overlooking Temple Square. The funny thing was, the couple right next to us was celebrating their 50th anniversary, and he had proposed to her down on Temple Square. That and my v-ball team mate and her whole family were there watching the whole thing....Did I mention that Ryan dropped the ring and had a guy trip over him while he was kneeling to propose?!?!
Who is more sensitive? This is again a toss-up. He's really sensitive, and I'm a big meany sometimes and he lets me know. But I can be a sensitive little thing as well....
Who has more siblings? He does. Counting step siblings, there are 8 Kids in his family. I've just got a super-duper older brother, with a hot wife and cute kids.
Who wears the pants? It depends on who wants something....The one who wants something is usually the pant wear'er

2 Comments:

Blogger John and Brieanne Dabney said...

Hey - this quiz looks a little familiar! It's alright - I stole it from one of my friends on Blogger. Good stuff to know, 'ya know

7:06 PM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Thats funny that he dropped the ring! Kevin was playing with his ring on the plane to Florida for our Honeymoon. We were decending so it rolled to the front. Ya that was embarrasing. Thanks for the fun post I might borrow it :)

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home