Friday, July 25, 2008

Baby Fever

So yes, Ryno and I are expecting baby #3 in February. Cambry continues to tell us that she wants a baby boy, and that she can't have another baby sister, 'cause she already has one, and wants to have a baby boy, like how her cousin Brocston has a baby brother. I smile and tell her that we're grateful to Heavenly Father for sending us a baby, and so she informs me that she needs to go pray, and you can often hear her praying that the baby in her mommy's tummy is a little boy. Heaven knows Ryan would be absolutely delighted, and I must admit that it'll be fun to see who we've cooked up this time. I think we have two beautiful little girls, so I'm curious what a little boy would look like!!! Ryan's little sister Karlee is expecting in December with a little boy, and our friends the Taylor's are finally have a boy (after 5 girls) and Ryan's other friends the Renzello's are having a little one, and my friend Sander is also adding another girl to their family, and my other friend Melissa and Mark are adding on, so I guess it is a Baby Fever year!!! Amazing. We had to tell my family, 'cause we went camping with them two weeks ago to Bear Lake, so Ryan and I made little jersey's that say, "D. Tank " and the #3 on it. Ryno wants to name his boy "Tank"....what a dork, but I said he would have to give him a decent first name if he chose to name his son that....so we've agreed on Derron Tank if it's a boy, and if it's a girl, we're going to try for a "B" name....so if you've got any cute B girl names....ha ha ha. Anyway back to the shirts. We put them on the girls right when we got there, and my dad was out getting the motor home and trailer ready to go, and read the girls shirts a couple of times, but just said, "That's an interesting shirt to put on a little girl...." and didn't say anything else. Aaron my brother saw the shirts and asked Ryan what the "D" stood for, which he said, "Derron" but that's as far as it went with him....then my mom saw that both the girls shirts said the exact same thing, and said, "Where did you get these shirts made?" and I said, "I made them..." and she said, "Is this an announcement of some sort???" and I said, "Yes it is." So she then got excited and probably is a little shocked, (Autumn is barely 14 months old now....) but laughed and gave me a hug and seems happy about it. But she ended up having to tell Aaron and Sarah, 'cause Cambry went swimming in her shirt (not a good thing.) and I had to change her before we set off to Bear Lake. We had fun and played in the sun and the kids laughed and played while the parents enjoyed the sights and sounds of the little ones playing.

Then Ryan was going to American Fork Utah to work on a house, and I decided that I wanted to go so we could tell his family, so I tossed the girls shirts in the wash and put them in them and we headed off. Ryan's AC was all wacky on the trip down and I got sicker and sicker in the backseat, but we made it in one piece with no one puking and Ryan's mom came and got me so I could go and play. I had to tell his little sister, Karlee, because by the time I made it over there, I was getting pretty sick feeling. So I told her and we sqeeeeeeeallled and laughed about it. Then we went to lunch with Jeanne, and still she didn't notice the shirts. But then when Karlee's hubby got home, so said, "Did you notice the girls shirts???" Then he laughed and congratulated us, and Bobby, my BIL said the same thing. And a while later Shay (Ry's sister) got home and a little while later I heard her sqeeeeeal, and she congratulated us as well. So it was fun, and then when mom and dad came back to get us (the girls and I) for sleeping, Shay said, "So mom, do you like Cambry and Autumn's shirts?" and she noted them and was also really excited and happy for us. I had to call our other siblings 'cause we missed seeing them, and Ashlee wouldn't call me back, so I still don't know if she knows yet...maybe she'll read this...ha ha ha. So now the fam knows, and so does anyone else that reads my blog. We're excited and nervous like new parents always are, but we're very happy and delighted as well.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sandra said...

Congrats!!! Thats exciting. Danika prayed to have a little sister...so maybe her prayers for a brother may work!

1:21 PM  
Blogger Daughter of God said...

how fun! I'm so excited for you! And you know three isn't that bad. You just have to plan on going places a little early or plan for more time, :] good luck

4:33 PM  
Blogger stef said...

Congratulations! I really hope you get a little boy...they are so much fun and so far James and Rachael have been as different as night and day. Rachael is so much more emotional!!! I am so excited for you!

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home