Friday, July 11, 2008

Update time and stuff!! Well we've been running around again but it's been fun, fun, fun. We've had fun camping with friends and seeing the fireworks and playing with friends and family. Ryan's family came up while I was at Girls Camp and helped us clean, clean, clean, and then my family came up for a visit on Friday when I got home. Ryan has been as busy as ever, and we're nearly done with our "spec" house. He's been up in Island Park bidding out other jobs, and I've been playing with our little girls and laughing a lot still. The other day my friend Jana and her hubby stopped by on their way up to Driggs, and it was a delight and joy to see them. They live in Ohio and are expecting baby #1 in about 8 weeks. How exciting. They aren't finding out who's inside, so that should be fun for them in a few weeks to see!!!!

Cambry and Autumn run around laughing, squeeeeeealing and playing nicely together. They get along pretty good and only occasionally do I hear a yell of anger or screech of pain. Autumn is growing like a little weed is it's hard to believe that she'll be 14 months soon. She's been walking since she was 10 months old and now runs everywhere, but she kills me 'cause she keeps her arms tucked in under her armpits, kind of like what Jarassic Parks Raptors and T-rex do. She looks like a baby dinosaur trooping around after Cambry and it just gives me the giggles to see her running around. Autumn is a little girl through and through and loves her baby dolls and will steal Cambry's too, so she can push them around in the stoller. She loves to give them kisses and hugs, and will give Ryan and I good kisses and hugs too. It's so much fun. She has a few words down pack, especially "Mama" which she will call me, AND Ryan. I'm sure it drives him nuts 'cause you always hear him say, "I'm not mama, I'm dada, or papa." But she'll just run over and tackle him and it won't really matter. She says, "more" and "bird" and will point at the birds and just watch them. We have a bird feeder outside and the girls love it.

Cambry is loving life and is enjoying the summer and everything that we've done. I'm just plugging along and wondering when I'll ever catch up with all the things that I have that NEED to get done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home