Saturday, May 31, 2008

Catch Up Time

My Niece Lainey got baptised this spring.
Ryan left an eclair down at his mom's house on the way down to Arizonia, and SOMEONE got a hold of it.
Cambry eating some Horton Hears a Who pancakes that the waitress brought out to her, because they had made too many.
..
Speaking of blasts, here's Cambry running through the fountains...

Peanut sitting on a lion. She had a blast running through all the water.
Oh, boy. I gotta teach her how to put those goggles on....

Autumn and Hatcher checking things out...I thought that this was a cute picture of them together....plotting!!!
Autumn loved the pool as much as the rest of us. We spent just about every second of every day, in the pool. It was so much fun and it felt wonderful.
Daddy and Autumn playing. You could bounce the ball on or at Autumn and she would laugh and laugh and laugh!!!
I know it's not the prettiest picture, but I thought that I needed to prove that I was there too...


So silly me, didn't have our friends take a single "family" picture of us, so I made Ryno stop and I set the camera up on a tote, and took a picture of us and a giant cactus!!!
Cambry wanted to take a picture next to a cacti that was just her size...here she is!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was such a fun trip! I think the picture of you is very cute! My kids are still asking for Cambry and Autumn. We are going to have to do it again!

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home