Sunday, February 22, 2009

Bryli Jean Is Here!!!!

Well Little Bryli Jean is here. We went in Thursday morning at 6:00am and got all preped for the surgery. They couldn't find my veins for the IV and I felt like a pin cushion, by the time I went to surgery, but things went smoothy throughout the surgery. We were very excited and I was very nervous (I know I've done this before twice but.....) and we couldn't wait to see our little girl. Right when we were walking in, I said to Ryan, "Won't it be funny if this one is a little darky (hair wise) or the redhead, that everyone is waiting for?" Well we got the little darky and it was interesting. Both my other girls came bald as can be, minus the little peach fuzz. When they got Bryli out, Ryno said, "She's got hair....as much as Autumn does now..." then he giggled and smiled. I didn't believe him, really, and so when they pulled the curtain aside so I could see her, I wondered who's baby they were cleaning up, 'cause she not only had hair, but it was DARK brown hair. We were so excited and Ryno just laughed and grinned as they cleaned her up. We got all finished with the surgery and everything was well with baby Bryli, though it took us several days, (and fights) to figure out the name, and the spelling. I won with the name, and Ryno got to spell it, even though he doesn't really like the name, he's okay with it!!! I love you Sweetheart!!! Our Newest Little Girl. Little Bryli Jean!!

Flower's from Ryno's work!! So Cute.

Little Bryli.

Auntie Ashlee getting some baby time!!

Daddy and Baby Girl taking it easy....hey isn't that the "mama's" bed?????

Proud Papa!

Mama and her two littlest girls!

Big sister love!!! Autumn liked Bryli's little feet.

Baby Burrito!!
Time to go home!!

Little glow worm!!!

Had to have a Biliblanket for 24 hours!! But we're all better now!!

Glow-Baby!!

Daddy and Auntie Ashlee getting the glow baby all ready.
Aunt Ashlee and Uncle Will came up to visit, as well as my mom. Ry's friend Tyler and Liz came up as well to see the new little one. My mom took the girls back to Logan with her, and so far they've been having a fun time at G-ma's and G-pa's house. I loved watching Will sweep in and hold the baby as much as he could. When he got her in the hospital, he skirted around the room so that Ashlee couldn't steal Bryli away from him Thanks for everything Will and Ashlee!! And thanks to my parents for helping with Autumn and Cambry, and we're excited to see other family members throughout the week(s). And thanks for the calls and food and presents from everyone else. And a special thanks for waiting to come see us if you are sick. We really appreciate it, and don't want anyone to be mad, but if you're sick, please just give us a call, 'cause we don't want anything to happen to our new little girl!!! Love to everyone and Thanks!!


14 Comments:

Blogger Ben and Kim said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful. I'm glad to hear everything went well.

9:29 PM  
Blogger Charity said...

Oh, she's so cute with all that dark brown hair! And I love her name AND the spelling. Good negotiations you two!
Glad things went well.

10:17 PM  
Blogger Shumaker said...

She is so pretty. I am so glad that you are home and doing good. I love the name. Take care of yourselves.

6:03 AM  
Blogger Renzello said...

Congrats!! She is so cute! I'm glad she is doing good! We are so happy for you guys!

7:53 AM  
Blogger Sandra said...

She is beautiful! I love the hair, my kids never have any :( Cute cute! I'm glad mommy and baby are okay.

10:09 AM  
Blogger Denise said...

Yeah!! congrats on Bryli. You won't believe it, but I have a blog now. Nothing as big as your news are on it, but maybe someday. jonanddeniseharris.blogspot.com

11:59 AM  
Blogger Jessie said...

Yeah!!!! I'm glad you got her here safe and sound!!! She's adorable :) My daughter had hair like that and it is so fun!!!

1:36 PM  
Blogger Janeen said...

She is so beautiful! Why do I feel crazy for wanting to do that all over again so soon?? Congrats to you all!

1:45 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Congratulations, she is beautiful. It was fun to see you this weekend.

7:03 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Congrats! What a beautiful little girl. It is so nice when they get here safe and healthy! So glad you're all doing well.

8:05 PM  
Blogger Kassie said...

CONGRATS! SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!!

2:37 PM  
Blogger Joe and Liz said...

Congrats Heidi....she is beautiful! I love all her hair. Glad everything went well!

10:10 AM  
Blogger Millers said...

Glad everyone is healthy and well. She is just beautiful and I love all of that hair! Congrats.
Stacy

11:00 AM  
Blogger Scott and Sunny Nielsen said...

Heidi! Wow I haven't seen you for years! Your children are so freaking cute! I hope all is well! So good to see you on here.
Sunny Orme-Nielsen (your old roomie at CEU)

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home