Sunday, January 18, 2009

Fun times and Tummies


Here's the cute little ones when we went to Logan!!! Please note that my oldest daughter is always having to "strike a pose"!!

Sledding Down G-ma and G-pa's hill!!

Preston's Birthday. Yes the cake is pink, no I don't think he cares!!! Sarah said he picked out the "funnest" looking cake, and that's what she made for him!!! It was yummy!

Present time!!!! Do you think he ever gets into trouble????

Typical little girls....

Autumn was "trying things on" one day and didn't realize that there was anything wrong with her "hat". Cambry told her otherwise.

My sweet little girls. Yes that is the stoller that Autumn got for Christmas Aunt Shay, and yes it can hold a 22lb child....and be pushed....over and over again.

These two play with their babies day in and day out. Autumn will run in and pat my tummy every now and then and yell, "Baby" then run back out!!!

And speaking of Tummies. There's mine...Yep it's big. I've got less time then what my little ticker says on the sidebar, but I can't fix it (I've tried several times). We will have baby on the 19th of Feb. though I don't know if she'll be a morning, afternoon or night time baby! I'll let you know....if you care to know!!! So technically I have about 32 days. Wow-e-zow-e.....Still looking for a name!!! ha ha ha

3 Comments:

Blogger Sandra said...

Cute prego woman!!! Wow I didn't realize it was that close how exciting! Since you have a date set are you going in to get induced? Lol on the hat picture.

10:41 AM  
Blogger Charity said...

My little sister was born on February 19th. Her name is Rebecca,but my dad had wanted to call her Crystal. And Matt's grandma's birthday is Feb. 19th. Her name is Margaret, but she goes by Grandma Mart. Just some hints of her birthday predecessors names. Good luck and congrats on the new baby.

9:03 PM  
Blogger Charity said...

Oh, and you are a cute prego woman! Thanks for posting the pic!

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home