Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Coffee Beans

THE TRICK IS TO FIND THE MAN IN THE COFFEE BEANS:
This is bizarre - after you find the guy - it's so obvious. Why didn't I see him immediately?
Doctors have concluded that if you find the man in the coffee beans in 3 seconds, the right half of your brain is better developed than most people.
If you find the man between 3 seconds and 1 minute, the right half of the brain is developed normally.
If you find the man between 1 minute and 3 minutes, then the right half of your brain is functioning slowly and you need to eat more protein.
If you have not found the man after 3 minutes, the advice is to look for more of this type of exercise to make that part of the brain stronger!!!
And, yes, the man is really there!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sandra said...

I have recieved this in an email before and I couldn't see the man then. Let me know where he is!

10:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Sweetie! I guess I am normal..it took me about 30 seconds before I saw the man. I was trying to make the beans into the shape of a man..not an actual man. Anyway, nice to know I am normal!!??? Hope you had a great Conference weekend. It went by too fast for me. Back to teaching Primary next Sunday. Love to you all! Sandra

7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home