Monday, May 12, 2008

Holy Batman

So this is just a short note to all my friends and family members that stop by my blog often to find nothing has changed. My apology!! I've been gone for the last month and a half, to Arizonia, Utah, parties, and California. I've got lots to add, and I'm excited to get a chance to do it soon. I'll tell you a few things and add pictures later. We played in Arizonia with Ryan's mission companion and his sweet family for about a week, and have been helping move another friend and fix up a house in SLC. We've gotten to play with some of our family members, and we have loved that. Ryan's little sister, Karlee is prego and so is our cousin Erica, so we are excited for them. Ashlee and Will (Ry's little sister too) got to go to DC and said they had a blast. McKayde is soooooo cute and Cambry and Brocston are still cute as ever when they get to play together. Autumn is growing like a weed and is so funny we don't know what to do with her. Our other nephew (Cash) was blessed last week, and we weren't able to make it to the blessing, but we're excited for Jed and Nalani. We got to go play in California, okay, I played, Ryan slaved away working. I got to go play in San Francisco, and I'm believing that my hubby is getting ready to take us back down to Utah to finish working on the SLC house. Strange, I kind of miss my home!!! Well I hope that this little bit of info will keep you all coming back for more and more, and I'll post pictures soon. I also ran the van out of gas in the Middle of Nevada last night driving back home from Cali....silly Heidi!!! And if anyone finds my hubby's phone, we lost it in California and it's not going to be a fun time!!! ha ha ha ha.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandra said...

Wow sounds like you have been busy, glad your back!

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home