Saturday, August 02, 2008

Baby Partridge

Well Here are the first pictures of our new little one. The Dr. called baby, a Gummy Bear, and I believe this is the best description for these first pictures. Baby's head is up top (pointy chin) with two little arm and leg buds sticking (slightly) off the body.

Baby twitched and wiggled while we were doing the ultrasound, and it was fun to see our new little one wiggle around. I just got sick today, or else I have the flu...either way I've been puking for hours now and it sucks...but I thought I would share some pic's of baby Partridge!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sandra said...

Congrats on having a gummy bear he he. Sorry to hear that your sick, hope your feeling better soon.

1:05 PM  
Blogger Diana said...

Yay! Congratulations on your expecting fun! When will you be down? We need to get a bunch of the alumni together for a good volleyball game!!

10:15 AM  
Blogger Joe and Liz said...

Hi Heidi! I'm glad you found me! It was fun to read your blog and see pictures of your cute family. It seriously has been forever! I'm glad we can keep in touch through blogging...

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home