Friday, October 10, 2008

Who's Inside

Well we went today to find out who's inside....anyone want to venture a guess??? Let's just say, Cambry cried the entire time because it wasn't a little brother. WE ARE HAVING ANOTHER LITTLE GIRL!!! I'm excited 'cause everything looked really good and healthy and the heart looked normal. Cambry was bawling the whole time so the tech had to mostly talk to my while Ryan tried to calm Cambry down. It didn't really work, she cried and cried and cried....Oh well. All we have to do now is come up with a little girls name, so if anyone has got a good one, send it our way!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger clintandmicah said...

Congratulations! I'm sure you will get a boy one of these times. If not girls are fun!

6:54 AM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Congrats! Sorry I'm not help on names, I'm having a hard time myself.

9:02 PM  
Blogger Diana said...

Yay! A house full of girls! Such fun for sisters! And for Ryan! How are you feeling?

7:16 PM  
Blogger John and Brieanne Dabney said...

Aww! Another one! Does that mean if I try again it will be a girl, too? I think so. How about the name Brieanne? I personally think it's a winner.

7:02 PM  
Blogger Sheri said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU. JAMON'S GIRLS HAVE SOOOO MUCH FUN TOGETHER. THEY WILL ALWAYS BE BEST FRIENDS. THAT IS SO FUN! JAMON GETS SPOILED ROTTEN. RYAN IS A LUCKY MAN! LOVE YOU KIDS!

11:08 AM  
Blogger feverfab6 said...

I've heard it's a special man to have all daughters. So Ryan is a winner!!! Congratulations and I love Kate as a girls name.
Karen

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home