Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Cabinets, Birthdays and Fall Fun


Cousin Carson turned 6 at the end of September.


Autumn loves Corn!!!

New Cabinets and Window, coming right up!!!!! Not to mention a new paint job in the Kitchen...What a fun surprise. Thank you sweetheart!


New cabinets prior to the countertops being put on.


Lainey and Cambry posing at the American West where they had fun Fall day activities and things to do.




My little Lamby.


Need I say more?


Grandpa Bliesner found the way to Autumn's heart, by feeding her popcorn.



Cambry got to ride on a pony. Autumn had ridden earlier, but she had been playing with Daddy and I had the camera!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandra said...

I feel like an bad mom. I haven't taken my kids to any corn mazes or other things. I do plan on going to the pumpkin walk though. Looks like your kids had a great time. Hooray for the cabinets and paint. Is this your home in Idaho?

4:02 PM  
Blogger Ben and Kim said...

Your girls are soooo adorable. It's fun to be able to see pics of your cute little family!

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home