Thursday, October 16, 2008

Our Fall Has Begun......

Cambry and Autumn love to hang out and play together. Lately whatever Cambry is doing, Autumn has to be doing it also, sometimes to the annoyance of big sister Cambry. But most of the time you know what room they are in due to the laughter or shouting, and it's a wonderful sound to have filling our home. They are excited (more Cambry than Autumn) about having a new little sister. If you tell Autumn that there's a baby in mommy's tummy, she runs and gets a baby doll and sets it on my tummy. It's cute, but it'll be an interesting year!!!

Recently we went to Logan for Birthday's and fun. We went out on a Saturday and watched Aaron and Dad fly their airplanes around and watched some of the other guys fly their large-small crafts around. We only saw one or two "bad" crashes, but otherwise it was a fun time. Although I put some sunblock on Autumn and as you can see she had a reaction to the sunblock and "broke out" with a bit of a rash. I felt really bad, and we washed the sunblock off and her eyes out, but it got a little worse, then finally started to clear up....oddly we've used that sunblock 100's of times before, it just happened to not like her that day.

Dad flying one of his planes. He recently got a "big one" but it's not put together yet, so maybe next spring we'll get to see it fly.

I ran up with the girls to visit Ryan at a job in Island Park and we took a day to run over to Mesa Falls and play with the girls.

I love my little girls....

Autumn enjoying a powdered donut......Yep it made a HUGE mess, but hey you only live this life once!!!! ha ha ha.


Sweet little Autumn loves her Daddy! And he's nothing but putty in her hands!!!

Cambry loves to "strike a pose" whenever the camera comes out now. Several times she'll say, "mom take a picture, I'm cute," then strike a silly pose. I love it.

No one else was really around, so we tried for our own family picture. I think it turned out well, and their is a huge waterfall right behind us, and it was fun to watch Ryan hurry after Autumn as she walked around and grabbed onto the fence. I asked if it made him nervous, and he said yes, 'cause if she laid down she could slip under the fence...or....or..or......

Daddy showing Autumn all the water and where the falls were going.

On another trip to help Ryan when his truck broke down we stopped at Applebee's and Autumn was having fun with the sugar packets, and saying "hi" to everyone that went by. She has several words downs. They are: "Hi, oweeee, and mama". Everything is owee if she steps on it, is knocked over or hugged too much. Daddy is called mama and she will stand at the door and cry for Ryan, all the while she is yelling, "Mama" at the door.


Daddy taking some time to read to his little girls.

Playing in the sun, one last time. It's rained and snowed and blowed here the last week. We've had temp. from the 30's to the 70's in a span of two days, and it's snowed, one day, then turns into the hottest day of the year, the next day. But we had to go out and play one day.

My silly girls.

I sat under an umbrella so I wouldn't roast!!! So Cambry came to visit me, and I got a fun picture!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Joe and Liz said...

your girls are adorable

10:02 AM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Fun pictures. You are brave, I don't think I would have let my kids have donuts (let alone powdered ones) in their carseats. I hate cleaning carseats, they are a pain to take apart and put back together. Glad to hear that your all happy!

1:20 PM  
Blogger Daughter of God said...

wow your girls have grown up so much!! I love how they have their own look, so cute! It looks like you are having so much fun. I'm so glad for you and wish I could see you more.love ya!!

7:01 PM  
Blogger feverfab6 said...

We went to Island Park in August, rented a cabin and stayed with friends for a few days. We had a blast!! I love the picture of Cambry under the umbrella. I think I'll try that with a photo shoot one of these times. Cute pictures of everyone.
Karen

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home