Thursday, March 05, 2009

Congrats

I thought I would send out a little congrats to my friend Sheena. She had her little boy a few days after I had Bryli. We were both due on the 19th, but her little guy didn't want to come. She had to also have a c-section, so I hope she heals up nicely and enjoys her little boy!! He was 8lbs 2 ozs and she's a very petite lady. Also I want to say congrats to our friends April and Brendin, who will be adding on to their little family as well. They are some good friends of ours from Cali. Also Heather and Rick, some more Cali friends, are also adding on, so congrats to all our friends and family!!! My friend Andrea has two boys and is prego again, and I teased her and said, "You know, I had the girls, so you're going to have another little boy...." She's hoping to get a little girl, so good luck to them!!! Anyway, hope everyone else is doing peachy and if anyone else has some fun news, drop me a line or email me sometime!!!

So as a P.S. My other friend Katie, (sister to Andrea) is also due with a new little one, in August, so good luck to them. She has one of each, boy and girl, so whatever they get, they will just add to the fun!!! Congrats Katie and good luck to everyone!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandra said...

Looks like a great time to have babies eh?

9:35 AM  
Blogger Bushman Family said...

To add to all the fun.....ME TOO!! Due in August!! ;)

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home