Sunday, March 08, 2009

Game On!!!

Fabulous Five

OK! So this is how this works...the first 5 people to respond to this post will receive something made by me for you. My choice. Made especially for you. Of course there are some restrictions and limitations:


1 I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!

2 What I create will be just for you.

3 It will be done sometime this year.

4 You have no clue what it will be... it may be a story. It may be poetry or an article on properly cleaning your face before a masque. I may draw or paint something. I may bake something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure. ;-)

5 I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The catch? The catch is that you must repost this on your own blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on their blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did will win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me!!

Oh! And be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Shumaker said...

Sounds like fun. will you make me something? I will post this on mine. what a way to send around fun gifts. I'll be waiting....

3:49 PM  
Blogger Daughter of God said...

Sorry I forgot that I changed my name for over the weekend, It's just me Amy VanDyke Young, :] HEEE HEEE!

6:29 PM  
Blogger stef said...

So, I think I get to post on yours! Your little one is so cute! The close up picture on her tummy is soooo adorable. I hope you are all doing well.

8:26 PM  
Blogger Diana said...

What a fun idea! And I'm #5! So... the anticipation is killing me. J/K But it will be fun to do something fun/funny to others! Like you have time right now to do anything besides take care of yourself and your adorable baby!!!!! Hope you guys are doing well!!

12:14 PM  
Blogger The Walters said...

Ummm.. I only see 4 comments above this.. so am I the 5th??? Please say I am! :)

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home