Tuesday, September 02, 2008

End of Summer

Last of the sunny summer days to play in the pool with friend.


I love this picture of Autumn. She played on the bike more that in the pool and water...

Autumn LOVES P.B.&J.'s It kills me whenever she eats them, 'cause she'll take one bite with the slices together, then tears them apart and promptly eats all the jam off the one side, and all the peanut butter off of the other, but won't eat them together after that first bite....Then she will eat all the bread, from both sides, but they have to still be separated....Gotta Love Those Kids.

Happy Baby.

Just trying to get a drink......

Okay, so this is for everyone else....You have your kids going to school, well I sent my little one off to PRESCHOOL.....HOLY BATMAN!!!

Gotta do the traditional "doorstep first day" picture. The sun got in her eyes, and this was the only picture I could get of her looking at me....Why she has to spread her arms out, is any ones guess.

At class with the other kids.

Bad mommy moment. So I was at my friends house and the kids were playing on the slide and swings out back. As the kids ( and yes Autumn can climb the steps and slide down herself) were playing, I noticed several wasps flying around the slide. Going over I found that they were making a nest inside a hole on the slide....So thinking I was smart, I taped the hole up so the wasps would go away and leave the kids alone. Needless to say, one wasp got pretty made at me, and took it out on Autumn's little face and stung her twice. That's one of the worst things to sit and watch then run over to your little one who's just been attacked because of you.....sniff sniff, sniff. So in this picture, she is eating a snack and has baking soda on her ouchy face.

Another one. You can kind of see how swollen her little cheek and eye area got. It was a sad day for me and Autumn.

I was making some blanket's like Autumns and had them spread out and she ran and got hers so she could have hers laid out just like the new ones. She would even march over and kick and bunch up the new ones and lay hers out. She loves her blanket!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandra said...

It's not over! It's not it's not it's not!!! Summer was way to short for it to be gone! Sorry to hear about your little girls wasp sting. Those darn things are all over the place here. I went to Carolyns reception, they look like a happy couple!

6:35 PM  
Blogger Daughter of God said...

It's been so long since you've posted I can't believe how big your girls are getting!!! They both look so grown up!! Looks like you've had a fun summer :]

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home