Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Baby Update

Hi gang, my computer/internet went on the fritz and I've been out for 3 weeks, so I thought that I would just add a small update. We will be finding out who's inside this Friday, so if anyone wants to know.....give me a call....ha ha ha. Congrats to Randon and Liz, who had a little baby boy come join their family. Also Congrats to Micah and Clint who added a little girl to their family, and congrats to my cousins, Janeen and Corey who added a little boy. I'm sure I'm missing a few others, but like I said, I've been out for a few weeks......I'll add pic's of Logan and other fun things tomorrow....right now I've got to go finish watching the debate (blah) and put my girls to bed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandra said...

Girl you better post what your having Friday!

8:27 PM  
Blogger Renzello said...

I can't wait to find out what you are having. It was sure nice of Ryan to call us while we were in the hospital. Thanks for the Congrats on your blog! We need to get together, as soon as I get feeling better!!! Love Ya!

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home