Monday, June 01, 2009

Blessings And Birthdays

Bryli's blessing day was a delight and joy. Aunts and Uncles from Pocatello came. G-ma's and g-pa's from Payson and Logan came. And Auntie's and Uncles also from Payson and Logan came. We had several other friends from here come and join us, and all in all it was a delightfully beautiful blessing day. Here is a full picture of Bryli in her blessing dress.
Yep I stuck one of those huge flowers on her head.....I'm trying....

My sweet little girl!

Here's my cute little family!
My parents with little Bryli!!!
Little Autumn's 2nd Birthday!! Out picking flowers, a favorite past time!

Getting her to hold still, is a very HARD thing to do!!!

Sweet little girl!!

Out to lunch with G-ma Bliesner, so daddy and g-ma could see her open her presents.

She's a little excited about some of the things she got for her birthday!!!

Giraffe Cake that I made for Autumn. It was yummy!!!!
Happy little girl, opening presents.

My little Salt and Pepper girls....waking up for the morning!!!

Autumn must have gotten scared or something in the night, 'cause this is how we found them one morning....up on the top bunk together!!!

Sweet little girl gets rosy cheeks like I did when I was a kid.

At a friends birthday party, and her little brother had fluffy hair just like Autumn's. (Autumn is on the left)!!!

Farm Day for Preschool Cambry loved the horses.

Getting to ride....she won her race!!!

Feeding the goats.

Strike a Pose!!! Last day of Preschool.

Graduation!

Cambry and Preschool Teacher, Kellie.

Another Birthday girl!! Cambry's 5th birthday was with friends!!!
Out playing the balloon game. (Quite funny)

G-ma with Bryli, enjoying the shade....it was a very hot day!

Cambry and her friends. For the most part it was her entire preschool class, Autumn and another little friend, Charly.
Cambry wanted a kitty-cat cake. So here was my attempt to make one. It tasted pretty good!!!
On your mark....get set....and.......
BLOW!!!!!

Cambry with all her loot!!!

All in all we've been having a lot of fun the last few months. Bryli will laugh now and is very ticklish. She smiles and coo's and the girls love to sit around her as she "talks" to them. She has learned to roll over all the way, so she isn't safe anywhere, but on the floor, and even then you have to watch out with the rocking chair. She still has her killer cry, and does still hurt the ears if she is held up by them when she is going off full throttle. She is very sweet, and sleeps through the night, and is a delightful addition to the family. Ryno has been working on a remodle job for MBA Contactors, and seems happy with things, though yesterday was an acception to the rules. Right as they were getting ready to leave, one of the guys was driving back the big equipment and hit the water main......Ryno said it was a 50 foot gyser. He had to stay an extra 3 hours trying to clean up, and help fix the problem....he came home soaked and very, very upset.

I've started a garden, and despite a slow start, somethings are starting to come up. The corn is making a showing, my beans got eaten by bugs, my spinach is up nicely, along with beets, carrots, squash, though my pumpkins I've already had to thin... My cucumbers haven't come up yet, and my peas are just starting. All in all my first garden is growing, though I fear for my tomatoes. I love home grown ones, but mine are still looking a little droopy...

We've had some killer weather lately, and we swear that we've never seen this much rain. It will just pour and pour all day long, but somedays there's a bit of hail added in, which doesn't make me and my garden too happy. But all in all we're having fun and enjoying ourselves. We hope everyone else is having a delightful start to their summer!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Sandra said...

How cute!!! Your girls are getting so big. I love those blessing pictures. I found Brandon on facebook and he says he has seen you around. Good luck with your garden, we are in the same boat with all the rain. Oh and great job on the cakes!

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEE-HAW!!!! Its about darn time u get your blog updated! I thought you were on top of this stuff! No more fussin' at me for slacking in the blog department! lol! I am excited to do a new family photo for ya!!! Your girls are so stinkin cute! Loves!

4:03 PM  
Blogger Bailey Brood said...

Love all the pics of your family! I am so glad you share this way. It is so nice to keep up with your family.

9:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love all the pics of your family! youtube for tv apk 1.7.5 download grindcraft hack tai game pc mien phi zalo pc

9:52 PM  
Blogger Hayesjohnson93 said...

car driving games online

super mario games online

2:27 AM  
Blogger Sarathi Banking said...

Nice Article. I like to visit. Thanks...Bank Exam coaching centre in Erode

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home