Monday, June 22, 2009

Lost

So sad day. I've lost my camera!!! I got to go to Girls Camp for a day while my friend Beth, watched the girls. It was soooo much fun, but it also made me miss Camp that much more, due to only getting to go for one day. But we had a scavenger hunt, and it rained on us, and we got to do a few other things, and then we had testimony night and it was awesome. I had my camera up there and took a bunch of pic's but then I had to leave, and I remember putting my camera in the truck, but I can't remember taking it out....Possibly it's in the pile of rain coats and umbrella, but so far I've not had any luck finding it.

It's rained here for the last 3 weeks straight. We've broken all rain records, and my little garden is starting to grow nicely. Some of it got washed out, and my beans got munched by some bug, but other then that, my stuff is doing good. I have a tomato on one of my plants, so I'm very excited. We'll see how it goes, and hopefully I'll have lots of yummy things up!!!

Bryli can now roll everywhere, and when she's really frustrated, she'll scrunch her legs up under her, and poke her little bum in the air, then push with her legs and slide forward....I'm sure she'll be crawling before we're ready. She's been a little slobber monster lately, so maybe her little teeth are starting to come in!! She's 4 months now, and sweet as ever. She can still kill your ear drums if she's crying at the top of her lungs, or when she's playing she will squeal really loud, but it's fun to watch her grow and learn. She still has all her hair, though it's lightened up, and the stuff coming is is blonde, with a possible red tint....we'll see. She has worn a bit of a bald spot in the back from looking at everything so much, but she has plenty of hair to "cover" it up!!! ha ha ha

Well hope all is good for everyone else, please pray for me that I might find my camera!!! Otherwise, I guess I'll just have to get a new one....(oh darn).

3 Comments:

Blogger Sandra said...

I hope you find it. That's up there with things you don't want to loose like a wallet. We have a lot of rain too. I'm glad I haven't had to water my garden but I'm worried that it's making the roots week.

12:56 PM  
Blogger stef said...

Good luck on the camera search! Isn't girls camp the best!

12:11 AM  
Blogger Hayesjohnson93 said...

candy games free

soldier games

2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home